Thursday, February 4, 2010

Tuesday:  4 miles nice and very easy (very humid out, about 58 deg and it started raining on me about 1/2 way through it).  Legs feeling a bit dead from the race on Saturday, spinning, long run on Sunday, more spinning, then weights on Monday (but no leg work), just added to overall feeling of Gosh I'm beat down...
Wednesday: 6 miles; treadmill; brought clothes to run inside as its a washout of a day and whenever I think its ok to do so, I will choose inside due to downpours!

Not a good week for me as every single morning its been a struggle to get out of bed.  I just feel like I could sleep and sleep and sleep.  Yet every afternoon after work, I get the workout in, and then there has been always something else to either attend to, or somewhere I needed to be.  Even tonight I have plans, but cancelled first thing when I did get the crud out of my eyes.  I just need to do the workout which isnt all that big of a deal today and get home and just sleep I guess...I even contemplated not even doing the workout...we'll see how I feel at the end of the day...might just be the run portion of it and skip the session with the trainer...

No comments: