Thursday, February 18, 2010

Tomorrow's breakfast!


I scrambled 2 egg whites and 1 whole egg after I had steamed the veggies (which are mushrooms, carrots, celery, broccoli, sprouts, zucchini and those Asian pea pod thingees!)
Coated the pan lightly
Tumped in the eggs, let it set then topped with the veggies, a LIGHT sprinkling of cheese and some pepper flakes (yes I use pepper flakes for just about EVERYTHING!  It makes you need less salt!
Fold over, let finish cooking and you're done!
This is something you can make ahead of time, so in the morning you can just heat up and eat at home, or grab and go and heat up at work!

7 comments:

dixie :o) said...

JB, will you be my personal chef??? ;o)

junie b said...

but of course!!! i am just about to dive into it right now...its much more than i thought it would be ... enough for 2 people!

NY Wolve said...

Ok, I am convinced. I'll give the pizza a whirl with the 9 year old as my co-chef.

Just Me said...

Now that looks good, it doesnt get soggy when you reheat?

junieb said...

No, you just have to make sure and let the veggies REALLY drain and I even put them between paper towels to make sure they are dry...and to be honest i BARELY even steam then, they are more or less raw veggies.

Unknown said...

Is that a flat bottom skillet or more like a wok?

Nicole C. said...

Yeah, I love that you used the word "tumped". ;-)
This looks delicious!