Friday, February 12, 2010


Tomorrow is grocery shopping day and I am so excited!  I have a few new things I want to try this coming week, so going to the grocer is yes indeed, exciting to me...

I have my list all made out, because unlike going to a chain supermarket, randomly putting things in your cart (depending) can greatly add to your bottom line at the register...



So this being my first full on experience with everything being bought au natural etc., I will have a clearer indication as to costs for health vs crap :o) ... or rather corn...because that is what the underlying ingredient is of about 90% of what you purchase at the store every time...actually its probably higher than that, because even that slimy shiny stuff they put on cucumbers to make them 'shiny' has a corn undertone to it...no wonder we're such an overweight nation...you know they feed corn to animals to make them fatter right...and fatter faster...

Anyway, thats for another post [read: rant] later...this is going to be interesting...first I will cover the costs variances (if any) and then my take on quality vs quantity...which obviously most people choose in everything else, so why not their food??? 

Ah the questions....

**********************************************

There is no physical activity today as its my lovely dovey Friday rest before long run Saturday...ah the sweet sound of it all....Tomorrow is 11 miles...gonna be a bit chilly-icious out there so dark and early!!

No comments: