Friday, February 5, 2010

I only managed a 30 min run and 45 min on weights yesterday.  Just way too tired.

Went to sleep at 8pm and slept through to about 3:30am; looked at the clock and rolled over and went right back to sleep.  Still tired (stupid hormones) but I do feel better today than I have all week.

After 2 full days and most of yesterday without meat in the diet, I stopped off at Kroger and picked up Orange Roughy to fix for dinner.  And that is all I ate too...Just the fish...no vegetables with it or anything.  It was crazy amazing kind of yummy!

Let me tell you going 40 days without 'meat' is going to be tough...Back on it today, but will take the weekend off since social events will pose to be difficult to stay on target...At least I still have 12 more days till Lent begins!!

Kenyan Way starts back up again tomorrow!!  I am sooooooo happy about that!  10 miles on tap...then back to hills (on Monday) and my favorite: (short distance) speed training on Wednesdays!!!!

No comments: