Sunday, February 21, 2010

2 mile walk with my sister at the middle school track.  She is just getting back into the exercise bit of her year long metamorphosis (shes lost 90 lbs!) and with the earlier darkness and all, plus the holidays etc....anyway I brought my running shoes and clothes so that we could get up early and go get in some exercise to start our day.  Sundays are generally my cross training day with biking or something, but being away from home...

Then it was off to do some other errands and such, after a hard boiled egg and a biscuit with PB for breakfast :)

Once home I had to do my own shopping and I knew it was going to be hell on earth being so 'late' on a Sunday.  WFM is always busy but you can 'time' it :)  I first went to tan and then tackled the grocer!  Argh!

But as you can see in the previous posts I have been busy as a bee making what I can this evening so that food choices are already made for me at least for the next couple of days!  YAY!  After that I thought about just vegging out with the television, but ended up doing about 15 min of abs with the stability ball and then a few sets of weights.  I still feel gross after eating Olive Garden yesterday (with mom)...blech...I only had the fetticini but yeah, I felt like crap last night and this morning.  As soon as I got home I made a hummus/swiss/spinach sandwich with thin rounds and felt ok...now you're home...you have food.  Good food.  Mom's house is not the best for that...in her old age she has taken to eating 'convenient' food that just grosses me out.

Now I AM about to settle in for the night thank goodness!  I have been non-stop since 5 am yesterday morning (long run)...

Here is dinner for tonight!

 

Steamed veggies with mashed (baked) sweet potato
I topped the potatoes with a dollop of sour cream and then some pico de gallo
Added a sprinkling of cheese onto the veggies
I see now the picture is not that great.  Boo hiss.  Too bad, I already ate it all!

And then here is dessert!


 

I bought my super dark chocolate (75% cacao) bar for the week :)
2 squares for dessert

They actually had a 90% cacao, but I have never had chocolate that dark before so I didnt know if I would like it?

Anyone tried the super dark dark dark chocolate?  Is it really bitter?

1 comment:

Jeff Pickett said...

Just like coffee without sweetner, I'm dedicated to going darker with the chocolate. I went from 70% to 85% recently. Not too shabby!