Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day Off

After not eating much today and not being able to eat after a heavy speed workout; not to mention the fact that the last 4 days have been heavy on the training and NO rest on the legs, I made the decision to just come home and do some things around here (laundry and the like), plus fixing the pizza in the previous post!!

So I came on home, put on some jeans and walked to the tanning place for another session...temps will be warming up soon which means belly showing and I like a bit of color after being covered up all winter!

Now we're gonna settle in for some wicked Olympic coverage!  So excited for tonights events!!

And yes, I am STILL very hungry...I cannot wait till tomorrow morning!  I already have my overnight oats all done and in the fridge, full of apple, cinnamon and some trail mix in there too!!!

Right now, for dinner, I am having a cup of Earl Grey tea with Silk Vanilla Soy....sigh...

2 comments:

NY Wolve said...

I hope you got to watch Shaun White and Lindsey Vonn. I am not even a fan of snowboarding, but White was amazing. And Vonn's medal ceremony was incredible.

Junie b said...

I didnt miss a MINUTE of it!!! i am an Olympics junkie...well except I dont care for figure skating. Boooooooooooring...

I loooooooooooove White, Vonn, Ohno!!, Davis...Mancuso...all of them!!! Tonight i think is boring though so i am happy to have other plans on a boring night!