Sunday, January 24, 2010

Busy Girl!

Friday:  1 hour of upper body weights
Saturday: 6 miles; usual route.  Very humid and muggy out and 68deg.  Yuk.  Legs feel good though.  Still in awe about my recovery success not even a week after marathon.  Very sore though from the weights work this week.  A good kind of sore though.
Sunday: Very windy and I wanted to ride this afternoon when the temps would be mid 60 and hoping the wind would die down.  It didnt.  Was tough to ride and sometimes the wind was so strong I could barely maintain a 10mph pace.  I was digging deep for it too, but me against that sort of stuff from Mother Nature...tough stuff.  Came off the main drag of Main St and just rode parts of the 'official' bike route to get the mileage in.

On the weight front, this morning I finally broke the scale 'barrier'!  I went below my goal mark and was so happy!!  9 lbs lost since my Dr. visit back in early November.  Now only 4 lbs to go to the next goal which I had set a time goal of the 1/2 in Dallas mid-March.

BIG week coming up...

No comments: