Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At a Glance...

Official Spring training starts Feb 6.  Already have my schedule, with guidance from SW on exactly what I need to be doing.  Getting faster at the shorter distances is the short term goal, with eyes already on where I need to be come July and August when marathon training starts.

5K next weekend.  Not sure how that's going to go, but he says I'm good for it as long as I take the next week and do what he says.

End of February:  Duathlon.  3 mile run, 15 mile bike, 3 mile run.  Never raced these distances together.  Should be interesting and I hope its freezing cold, as its called Frost UR Fanny.

Mid-March: Dallas RnR Half Marathon.  Tough course.  Hills, and from what I understand not like Houston 'hills'.  Still waiting on elevation course to be posted.

Other than those, it will be spattered with short, local races here and there, just have not yet been determined.

No comments: