Monday, December 20, 2010

Reverb10 - December 18, 19 and 20

Try.
What do you want to try next year? Is there something you wanted to try in 2010? What happened when you did / didn't go for it?

Nothing here.  I generally do what I want when I want.  I can't think of anything that I wanted to try and didn't...the only thing I can think of for 2011 is training, going for, and succeeding in a sub 2 hour half marathon.

Healing.
What healed you this year? Was it sudden, or a drip-by-drip evolution? How would you like to be healed in 2011?

I healed myself in 2010 through faith, prayer and the strength and grace of God..it was healing leftover from 2009, but it got done.  And by that statement, it should be clear that it was not 'sudden'.  Definitely drip by drip...All I wish for 2011 is that I won't need any healing but something tells me that isn't going to be the case.  I foresee some grief-stricken times ahead in the new year. 

Beyond avoidance.
What should you have done this year but didn't because you were too scared, worried, unsure, busy or otherwise deterred from doing? (Bonus: Will you do it?)

Can't think of anything...


What about you?  Do you have any regrets of things you didn't get around to in 2010 for whatever reason?  Is there something in 2011 you want to 'go for'?  Comment if you wish, but at the very least give it some thought...I am finding even when I don't write about some of these questions at all, or not in great length, its given me a lot to think about...which is always a good thing...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really am bummed that I didn't keep my 5K rule, but I have recommitted to doing it in 2011... I think this will be my year of big things... I'm most definitely due, and have my game plan on the table... Details forthcoming on the bloggeroo...

Merry Christmas, Junebug! xoxo