Friday, December 17, 2010

Reverb10 - December 17

Lesson learned.

What was the best thing you learned about yourself this past year? And how will you apply that lesson going forward?

Some of these questions are starting to get really personal with me (and I guess thats the point)...but some are to the extent that while I have answers, I don't feel comfortable putting them out there for people to read. 

Trust me I learned a lesson ... a big one ... as far as going forward with it... so far so good...but its a work in progress...

Here is a question for you:  Do you think blogs sometimes go too far and get too personal?  Do you read any and think "wow.  they have a lot of balls to put that out there for anyone and everyone to read."  But its like a train wreck no?  You just can't stop going back again and again to read their drama.

1 comment:

saroy said...

There are *definitely* some blogs I read that are like that -- and nope, I can't stop going back to see the drama. Oh well! But I try to avoid mine becoming one of them. :)