Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Loot

New Asics!  I don't run in Asics but I posted a picture of these on my FB a couple of weeks back and my sister got them for me.  Ran in them this morning; they are a stability shoe like the Triax but the profile on them is lower; ran ok in them, but felt way different.  Jury still out; I dont think I would run longer distances in these.

Nike Triax Structure (time to retire the Chicago Triax's!)

Kindle!!! 

2 pairs of yoga pants, and my 2011 Runners World Calendar (LOVE!  cant live without my running calendar!)

DVD's (both Ironman movies), YogiToes (non slip footies for slippery sweaty yoga), Visa and Old Navy gift cards

LuluLemon Yoga Bag!!!  LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!  Will double as an awesome carry on for trips too!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAy! Looks like someone was a very good girl this year! ;-)

Junie B said...

I also got a CuisinArt food processor which I forgot about as it was left in the car. Surprise when I went out this morning, I was like ooooh...forgot about that little thing!

TX Runner Mom said...

That was some good Christmas loot! I got a Nook, so looks like we're both gonna be doing some reading!

Heather said...

I got a subscription to Runners World - can't wait for it to start!

Unknown said...

Jackpot! Hope you had a good Christmas.