Sunday, December 5, 2010

I Rocked the Rock!

PR by about 5 minutes for a 2:06:58 which is an unofficial time right now.

I set my old PR there back in March for a 2:11:10.

And I was UBER conservative today for about the first 7-8 miles.  I definitely did what I suggest to others to not do, and thats dont leave anything out there on the course.  I totally did.  I should have went with my gut early on and went balls to the wall...

Houston I am coming for you at the end of January.

More later, but this is a race, regardless of how today turned out, I would SO SO SO do again.  PHENOMENAL job by PCS Metro and the people of Dallas.  Flawless execution from transportation, expo, Start, Finish, After the Race...everything was FLAWLESS.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Great great job!

Danielle said...

Congrats on the PR! That's awesome! : )

Amanda@runninghood said...

Congrats to you!! :) I might have to run this sometime since so many of my family members live in Dallas!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the pr! a huge pr too.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Congrats on the PR!! Great job!! :D