Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I tried and tried to come up with a witty and fun title for the blog post but I just couldn't.  There just aren't any words for the truly wonderful and at peace feeling I feel today.

It's rare that all the stars align and that I am about as happy as can be.  But today is one of those days!  And I really don't have a clue why!

Maybe its the COMPLETELY awesome hot yoga class I had last night.  Maybe its due to the wonderful blissful sleep I got...maybe its because I am feeling rejuvenated with good food and my body just feeling and looking 'right', maybe cuz I watched the tree be lit up last night in Rockefeller Center! (and boo to Boyz to Men for not only lip syncing but getting caught at it!!)..maybe its a combination of a whole lot of things (more than likely)..I don't know, but I love these days when they happen... Just love them!

Plus I just got word from my boss that I am being given another high profile/high dollar account to manage and implement and I always love knowing that there is more work to be done!  Feeling comfortable, if only just a little in my current job is always a good thing.  Everything is so tentative these days it seems, with work, relationships etc., that I really have learned to appreciate every little thing.  Every moment.  And yes every dollar...I am getting closer and closer to having so many bills paid off including my car!!!  (car will be paid off in April!)

OK, so enough of unicorns and rainbows...not really much to catch up on as far as workouts and what-not, just the same-o same-o I guess.  But still...

Monday:  5 miles easy on the treadmill followed by about an hour of weights

Tuesday:  Slept in :o / so I didnt run, but I had the BEST 90 min of hot yoga to date! I don't know what was different but I was on my game and even a series of 3 poses that are early on in the class that I generally struggle with, I nailed em!!  I even almooooooooost tried to start moving towards 'tree stand' in the 2nd set of 'tree' but chickened out!!!  At least I am moving in the right direction and the instructor smiled at me when she saw me starting to lean forward knowing full well I was contemplating moving towards the harder pose than the traditional.  I left out of there a new woman!  I felt more bendy than ever and I posted on Facebook that I felt like a real life Gumby!

If its not been made clear to you so far in this blog, I am completely in loooooooooooove with hot yoga! 

Wednesday: I was soooooooooo blissfully complete after last nights yoga and the 32deg weather this morning that I just slept in.  It was fantastic.  So what if I overslept!??!  I still got to work by 7:30 and I was just on cloud 9, taking my time this morning...just enjoying the peace-titude  :O)

I have 6 miles to do later on today, and the schedule calls for a progressive run, and since its still going to be cold, I will probably go ahead and go through with it (nistead of an easy 6) even though I have the Dallas/White Rock half marathon on Sunday.  Says to start at 10:15 ending with sub 9:00.  Eh, shouldnt be an issue :)

2 comments:

Karen Seal said...

Sounds like an awesome week! :0)

Anonymous said...

yeah for good days. everyone needs a unicorn jumping over a rainbow towards a pot of gold day!