Thursday, April 1, 2010

Three Things Thursday

  • I wonder if there are any races in Vegas in July....just booked my week long trip to Vegas this Summer!  Oh well, if not, my booty will be pool side soaking up the sunshine and having a hot tanning butler put lotion all over me.... and cabana boys bringing me fruity drinks with umbrellas and living it up at night so its alllll good...Can't wait!  I miss my friends!!!  Staying at The Mirage...been so long since I've been in my other 'home' town...Vegas and Chicago this year!  Fantastic!
  • Mom is doing better...had a scare yesterday but we think it was just a random thing (blood sugar dropped to 40 and she became completely irrational among other things...)  We're hoping that the PT continues to go well, and if so, then she might get to come home next weekend...
  • I might have, at least temporarily, mended a little fence between my brother and my sister...it might just be 'on the surface' and 'for mom's sake', but mended nonetheless...

1 comment:

Priscilla said...

Love the Mirage, had my wedding reception there. Such good times!