Wednesday, April 7, 2010

3 miles treadmill
1 hour 5 min on weights with trainer

Horrible workout.  Just beat down.

I found out around 2:30 that Mom failed all her tests today.  What this means is that she isn't allowed to come home unless she has 24 hour care.  Insurance doesn't pay for that, and well, we certainly can't afford a live in nurse.  We had found someone that we were going to have come twice a day, but that isn't good enough.  They won't release her to home.  So now we have to find a place where she can go till she is able to come home.  In addition to that, she seems to have back-slid into a bit of mental instability.  Just doing weird things that don't make any sense, and she doesn't seem to comprehend what is and isn't right to do or say.  Sigh.

This made me lose it at work.  I just broke down into a puddle of tears.  I pondered not going to the gym but I knew that would just make me feel worse.  So I went.  I don't know if it was a good thing or a bad thing because I just felt like I was going through the motions you know?

And on a selfish note, because of it all, I couldn't go out with Date...Yes, thats what we'll call him I think.  :)  It was a last minute kind of deal, but I had to go meet sis for a bit about a new place for Mom to possibly be moved to over the weekend.

4 comments:

T- said...

Beautiful Strong June,

I am praying for you and your family.

Junie B said...

Thank you T...I wish I knew who you were...

Priscilla said...

Thoughts and prayers are with you June.

KCWoodhead said...

Thoughts are with you...and I wouldn't mind a Mr. Date of my own!