Friday, April 16, 2010

No TdeB ...

I opted out of TdB last night...I went home, and proceeded to fall asleep on the couch till 6:30...Then I got up, did some things around the casa...I definitely wont miss the next 2 because they are being ran on the Ho Chi Minh trails and I like running through the woods :)

Watched Survivor and did do 200 crunches though.  At least the abs got a workout.  :o)

That was the extent of my 'work out' for the day. 

Then I went to bed at 9pm and slept straight through to the alarm at 5:30am this morning.

Me thinks I must have needed the sleep...

Tonight I am breaking a little rule by actually going out (on a date) the night before a long run.  Its not like drinking and dancing will be involved so hopefully I will be no worse for wear tomorrow morning when we take off at 6am.  : /   12 miles on tap...been 2 weeks since I've done that distance...hopefully it will turn out ok.  The weather is going to make it sorta kinda miserable...

******************************************

To all my friends riding the MS150 this weekend from Houston to Austin, GOOD LUCK!!

And to those of my friends running the Boston Marathon on Monday, 'may your feet always be swift'...Go get em 'Date', Kylie and Geoff!!!  I hope you all get PR's and get the time you are aiming for!!!  I will be listening online while DVR'ing it at home for viewing later!!!

No comments: