Friday, April 9, 2010

Fun Friday Tidbits

Another Friday of some socialite/celebutante linky links...and an added picture of 2 of my favorites, Kourt and Kim running on the beach in Miami (Trick!)

Ok...so here ya go...

I couldn't have said it better myself, so I will let this say what I would have said...Honestly, I am just dumbfounded by it, and believe me, being home from work yesterday with all the news/talk shows on, I saw it enough times...brilliant is not a word I would ever use to describe this 'ad'.

Here is another one that left me dumbfounded...Heidi is just too out there for words...Just a strange strange girl...I was running with PIM the other night and this one woman ran by without ANY support whatsoever, and was bustier but not like in fake kind of way, and a low cut to begin with, and we were like, wtf?  Hey boobs are something to be admired sometimes, but in this case, not so much.  Ick.  Cover em up and tape em down for Gods sake...

Now while I do not like Jakes hair for this film, or in this picture, I must say the man can amp up very nicely...apparently juicing helps.  And I know he's a serious bike rider, and runs as well... Hey I think he's mighty juicy ... I could have a tall glass of him...

Kirstie talks more about fat...I like her new show btw.  Funny as hell.

Another WW spokesperson...love her and I think she looks grrreat!!!

And since I am slightly addicted to foodie blogs and photos of said foodies food, I give you this....apparently its all the rage!

No comments: