Friday, April 16, 2010

Fun Friday Tidbits

Its that time of the week again!  A lot of goings on in the celeb world this week as it pertains to food, diet and exercise!

So without further adieu...
  • I dont know if any of you know who Katie Price is ;o) ... but apparently she was going to run the London Marathon for charity and now isn't...I would never suspect it was because of possible pregnancy, but more like...'I cant because I .. well I cant ...'  I am pretty certain she wouldnt make it farther than um...maybe 6 miles...just sayin'...
  • Dammit!  Just when I am working on getting my first SIX pack, now you tell me you're supposed to get an EIGHT pack...sigh...who decides these things?!?!  :)
  • Personally I don't see what all the fuss is about Mario, and now that I read this, it just confirms to me that hes a douchebag..For Gods sake man, the woman is pregnant!!
  • These stories always make me laugh...Jessica just has a fat woman in her just waiting to come out...girlfriend just can't stay away from the Southern food me thinks...well at least shes like most women, and when she gets fat, a good portion goes to the boob area...I pretty much have no boobs anymore since my weight loss, and while I have considered gettin' me some, I keep putting it off..besides I would look like an idiot.  Really thin people with fake boobs (to me) look deformed.  Case in point...can you look any more plastic???   10 plastic surgery procedures (at once!), 1 of which was boobs on top of her already fake boobs...Why do men like this???  And why do we let it make us think we need to look like this (or at least similar) for men to love us?
  • An ah yes, yet another look at how 'awesome' magazines and such go to such lengths to give us the body image issues some may have...Why Britney, you ARE human...cellulite and some fat actually exist on your body...not that the photog's dont give us enough real life pictures to confirm that almost daily...Where can I find an airbrush guy to make me thinner and smoother???  Oh and to give me some boobage of my own :)
  • And yet another celeb couple doing the exercise thing together....everyone say awwwwwwwwwwwwwww....
  • Someone needs to tell girlfriend Mischa to look in a mirror before she goes out in public...shes packed on the pounds lately and the paps arent letting her forget it either...or us...
  • And if the pics of her in those pants...lookin' all fly and shit (not)...you get the ex saying what a fat cow you are...like the fattest person on the planet.  Ouch.  (the before and after pic tells the tale if you ask me)...

No comments: