Friday, April 2, 2010

For the Fun of It Friday!

It's been a slow week in celebrity tinsel town!  Where is everyone?  Why aren't they working out?  What gives?  Oh I know, I know...Tiger Woods 2.0 (aka Jesse James) is taking up a lot of the feeds, and well, for that matter Tiger Woods 1.0 is making new headlines too...oh Tiger...

Question:  Will you be watching the Masters?

And is anyone else completely O.V.E.R. this whole sex addiction excuse?  Good God Almighty...seriously...you're a man-whore...just accept it, deal with it, and lets move on...At least Ricky Martin came right out and (finally) said it...as if we ever didn't know it anyway...

So whew...after all of that...I give you the one tidbit I could find this week worthy of a celebrity fitness tag to be attached to it.  Kim and Khloe K look darn good these days, but I never see them do anything other than tout QuickTrim...they tweet a lot about working out/running on the beach there in Miami (Trick!), but I never see any proof of it...come on pap's!  Do your J.O.B....

So this is all I got this week...one of my favorite 'Friends'...

*****************************************************

Tour de Bayou first stage run write up later...I am still trying to recover from it...suffice it to say it was the single most hardest 3 miles I have EVER run in my life...and that includes the last 3 miles of ANY marathon I have ever done...

I am reminded of one of my favorite Dean Karnazes quotes:  Run if you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must...

No comments: