Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Been There, Ran That

To avoid getting possibly dinged twice to run the NYC Marathon
I did this instead...

Marathon registration status: Removed from lottery

I have run NYC before (2008) and you know if I decide to try again in 2011 then I will.
However, I cannot see paying $160 twice (which is what would have been the case had I been chosen this year and deferred to 2011)
All I had to do was send a little bitty email to the PTB up there in New.  York.  City?  [insert Pace picante sauce commercial voice]
I absolutely loooooooooooove the NYC Marathon but not $320 worth of love.
Thats a freakin' pair of new really nice high heels right there my friends...
And I looooooooooooove me some really nice high heel shoes...as some of you indeed know...
Bring on Chi-town though!

No comments: