Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

Today was a rest day.

That is if you call this resting:
  • laundry
  • spending 4 hours at the hospital with Mom
  • boiling and dying Easter eggs
  • grocery shopping
  • shoe shopping :) ... I have wanted a certain style (pair) of shoes for a while now, so after leaving the hospital I stopped in Humble...you know just to look...ended up with 2 cute cute CUTE pairs!  Pictures below...oh and also a very cute shirt :)
Tomorrow is long run day, but its only going to be 12 miles...I am keeping my long runs at 12 miles until marathon training starts..I just dont see the need to do 15 miles every Saturday right now...

And yes, I know...I owe a post to the hell on hills Tour de Bayou disaster run from last night...All I can say is THANK THE BABY JESUS we only have to do that course ONCE...

Less than 36 hours till I get to have me some MEAT!  ha!  I even bought turkey and chicken at the store today...The first thing I want is a dang turkey sandwich!!!

*****************************************************

Vera Wang 'lovah' shoes...very dominatrix don't cha think?

Also  Vera Wang...deep purple with a side of bling bling..TOEtally matches the deep purple polish on my piggies!!

1 comment:

MJ said...

omg those shoes are flipping CUTE!!!!!! You deserve them!!! Enjoy your turkey sandwich soon!! :)