Thursday, April 22, 2010

Running Towards 2012 - Are We There Yet?

If you know me at all, you know that I am a freak when it comes to documentaries and if the documentary happens to be about running, marathons, ultra marathons, running the Sahara, Tarahumara, or any man or woman that has overcame struggles etc., or has a life story about their love and success (and sometimes failures) with running...therefore I am always on the look out for something I may have overlooked and not seen...This morning, on Facebook I got an update from USA Track and Field on a new one that is currently being filmed as 4 women runners seek to qualify for the 2012 Olympic Trials.
These 2012 Olympic Trials which will be right here in my hometown of Houston, Texas.
I simply CANNOT wait till this day...
And I cannot wait for the film to come out!!

Here is the first trailer for the film

"Running Towards 2012: Are We There Yet?" - Trailer 1 from WendyCity Productions on Vimeo.

Here is the official website for the Production Company, WendyCity Productions
And another link about the film where I suspect more trailers will be out periodically

1 comment:

WendyCity Productions said...

Hi, I'm the producer. Thank you so much for linking to our film! We are very excited to see how these stories unfold :)