Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Weekly Preview

Yesterday I set out for 6 mile run which turned into a 4 mile run.  4 on the 4th I told myself!  But in all honesty I just dont know.  I was just not feeling it, but what I was feeling were dead legs and the humidity/heat was just too much for me on that day.

I dont know what is going on, but I think it might be that I am not eating enough.  Its the only thing that makes sense to me.  When I thought back to the last week, I'm not going to lie, I just havent been eating much at all.  Thinking back to Saturday and Sunday?  Yeah, totally not enough food.  Not enough after recovery for the long run and certainly not enough to fuel me on Monday. 

I really need this long run to go ok this Saturday.  After yesterdays bomb I started thinking twice about signing up for Chicago.  Then I thought about it and said eff it.  One way or another I will get it done.  I'm just going through something right now, and hopefully I have pinpointed why.

My main focus for this week is to eat more.  I had a lot of groceries left over from the previous week, so I just had to buy fresh produce/fruits/staples for this week, so it should be easy enough.  Plus I spent yesterday morning prepping for the next few days to insure I would have plenty of grab and go meals, in addition to just having food ready at home for when I dont feel like fixing anything.

So this week goes something like this:
Tuesday:  1 hour treadmill, weights
Wednesday: 3 miles am, 4 miles pm
Thursday: 1 hour treadmill, weights
Friday: Rest Day
Saturday: 15 miles
Sunday: Rest Day

No comments: