Monday, July 11, 2011

Marathon Playlist - Text Version

I messed it up trying to copy it in text so the songs got all out of order again! Grrr... So I put the slower ones at the beginning as best I could, but the rest are all just wackadoodle right now until I get them in the order I like them in again.  A few of the songs I duplicate throughout because I like them so much and they really get me going:  Baby (Justin Bieber)...no funny business now its a GREAT song to run to!, Judas (Lady GaGa), and Run the World (Beyonce).  Also all the Lady GaGa songs are the remix versions.

So basically I am having to type these all out for you guys that couldn't see the screen shot version of it.
  • Lets Get It Started In Here (Black Eye Peas)
  • Forget You (Ce-Lo)
  • Empire State of Mind (JayZ)
  • Raspberry Beret (Prince)
  • Rehab (Amy Winehouse)
  • Rolling in the Deep (Adele)
  • Dog Days are Over (Florence and the Machine)
  • Teeth (Lady GaGa)
  • Firework (Katy Perry)
  • Glamourous (Black Eye Peas)
  • Edge of Glory (Lady GaGa)
  • On the Floor (Jennifer Lopez w/ Pitbull)
  • Fergalicious (Fergie)
  • Poker Face (Lady GaGa)
  • Run the World (Beyonce)
  • Evacuate the Dancefloor (Cascadia)
  • Hair (Lady GaGa)
  • I Got a Feeling (Black Eye Peas)
  • Judas (Lady GaGa w/DJ White Shadow)
  • Marry the Night (Lady GaGa)
  • Meet Me Halfway (Black Eye Peas)
  • One Tribe (Black Eye Peas)
  • Raise Your Glass (Pink)
  • Candyman (Christina Aguilera)
  • Rhythm Nation (Janet Jackson)
  • Black or White (Michael Jackson)
  • Scheibe (Lady GaGa)
  • S&M (Rhianna)
  • Till I Collapse (Eminem)
  • Tootsie Roll
  • We R Who We R (Ke$ha)
  • Blow (Ke$ha)
  • When I Grow Up (Pussycat Dolls)
  • Boom Boom Pow (Black Eye Peas)
  • BulletProof (Le Roux)
  • Single Ladies (Beyonce)
  • Crank That (Souljia Boy)
  • Hollaback Girl (Gwen Stefani)
  • Imma Be (Black Eye Peas)
  • Lose Yourself (Eminem)
  • Music (Madonna)
  • PYT (Michael Jackson)
  • It Takes Two
Yeah, typing all that out I definitely need to rearrange.  I still cant believe I clicked on the title column and it not only reordered on my iTunes but on my iPod marathon playlist!!!  grrrr....  :O)  Also I am always adding to it as I hear something that I think might be good, then I put in there, give it a go and either delete it or keep it in.   When I am just running during the week, I generally just put it on shuffle, and my long runs on Saturday I start at the beginning so I get a better idea of what is working and what isn't in any particular order.  I need to make certain that I copy the playlist to my classic iPod just in case I mess it up again!

Also the new design is pretty much done; just need to nail down a title, a URL and get some photo's finalized before we begin the switch over!!!  Yay!!

No comments: