Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Rolling in the Deep (South)

Monday:  6:00pm
94deg
46% humidity

Thats how we roll in the deep south.



Not everyone down here roll with all things holy and orange...

Woo doggy.  Last nights little 5 miler about killed this here girl.  It was all fine and dandy up until about the last 1/2 mile, and then things got kinda all wonky on me.  I had carried my hydration with me, and I was doing 7/1's, but I guess I was running a bit faster than I thought during the 7's as everything just kinda caught up with me as I neared home.  Maybe a Diet Sunkist might have helped :o) 

At least there was a breeze which in the whole picture isn't really worth mentioning but unlike that usual dry and hot as the devils breath itself, it actually cooled you off since you were one big layer of stanky sweat.


I actually felt woozy enough to worry myself for a bit thinking I might pass out and I didn't want to be mistaken for a normal homeless person passed out.  Of course a normal homeless person wearing Lululemon...


Rude.

Needless to say that today, with all the weather warnings, and to prevent that consistent exposure thing from happening (no back to back to back days), today is a treadmill day. 

I just checked my phone and it says the feels like is 116deg out there. 




No comments: