Friday, August 26, 2011

Weekend Motivation


This one really hit home with me for more than just the obvious reason.

The other reason is because, and here is a confession, there are some people out there that are my motivation, but not because I admire or respect them for their atletism, but because I lack both of those things in them as human beings.  Honestly because the fact that their faults and lack of commitment encourages me because I use to think they were 'better' than I was as an 'athlete', and also that I thought they had substance, until it was proved otherwise.

But because of the personal connection, I began to see in some what the statement says above:
Some people just do things because its convenient, without every commiting.  They provide excuses, and never any results.  Its like one of my favorite sayings:  Actions speak louder than words.

Oh and this one:  Put up or shut up.

No comments: