Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Top 6 Baby! One of Houston's Best Bloggers Contest!


Thanks to everyone that nominated me as one of the Best Blogs in Houston as it pertains to Health/Fitness!!!

Now I just need you to vote!!!!  The rules are that you can vote once a day in each category, so look for me to be reminding you to please vote for me!!!  I am super excited just to have made it to the top 6, but I know I have a lot of new readers in Houston, so that helps, plus everyone else from well.. from everywhere else!!

Thank you!

They didnt put All That Glitters, but rather Boston Dream Pie, so just know that that one is mine!

Go!  Go!  Go!  Vote Please!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!
I will keep voting for ya!

Lisa said...

I linked ya on mine but don't know how many even look at my blog anymore. LOL!

Whoo Hoo! Go Glitter Boston Dream Pie runner girl!

Adrienne Langelier, MA said...

You got it! Go girl!!