Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The contest for Houston's Most Valuable (fitness) Blogger is still in progress.
I would appreciate it if you took the time to click here and vote for muah!
No registration required!
Thanks again!!!

****************************************

More funny search/google keywords that lead folks to my blog:
  1. Boy: Boys r stronger than GIRLS!?!  Girl: Oh Please, can u carry a 7 pound baby in ur stomach for 9 mo
  2. love handles won't budge
  3. carpe the f**k of this diem (Note: they didn't use astericks though)
  4. Where is the closest insane asylum to me?  (Note:  I could not stop laughing at this one!)
  5. Is it good to have popcorn the night before a 5K
So funny.

What are some of the crazy words used to find your blog?  Do you ever check?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"godzilla 1998 babies"

Go figure.

FYI - I can't speak for everyone, but in my Reader, if a blog post does not have a title, I don't get a link to that post.

Junie B said...

duly noted Jamoosh!

And yeah, thats a weird one indeed! I am going to go google that right now and see if your blog comes up!

Gaslight ;-) said...

Unrelated to post-blog link you might like-for your "spare" time:
http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/