Sunday, May 23, 2010

Days run in May: 23
Days left to run in May:8
Days left to a 5 day weekend (AND the SATC movie premiere!) 4

Start time: 10:30am
84deg
63humidity
71dewpoint

Distance:  3 miles
Paces: 9:43/9:38/9:36

Drove home from Mom's fairly early and instead of waiting till late afternoon (when its supposed to get up to 95 today), I decided to just get out there.  I contemplated just doing the mile to get the day in of running, but I thought "you know I feel good and yeah its hot, but take the G2 and just go ahead and get 3 in for the day. 

Now its swim time!!!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Where are you? You must be near me with all the heat and humidity you're running in lately!! And sorry for the barrage of comments, I'm catching up on my reader :D

Junie B said...

LOVE ALL THE COMMENTS!

i am in Houston, Texas.

about the same i am afraid.

gulf coast all the way baby!