Thursday, September 16, 2010

PIM and KW

I'm late! I'm late!  Not really, but I'm busy!  I'm busy!
So very very busy these days!!!  Which is a good thing, but this post will be short, sweet and to the point.

Wednesday:  Coached PIM.  3 miles of 'poles' (known to others as fartleks).  Since its not a 'fast' group and they are just starting out, it was 2 poles at G5KP (10min or less) and recover for 2 poles.  They did grrrrrrrreat and the one female that I thought wouldnt come back to our group after last week?  She did.  And she thinks I am like the best coach evah!  So happy she is going to stick it out with us...Hopefully for the full 9 weeks!

After a brief stop for hydration and to say bye to my peeps, I was off for another loop of the park with more poles.  Since it was just me, I did 3 poles at I dont know what kind of pace but I was 'haulin'  :o) .. then woudl recover for 1 pole.  The run over and back to my car was about eh..1/2 mile give or take so we'll call it close to 7 miles for the day.

Short recovery run tonight (3 miles) and then no running tomorrow... 'cause why??? .... thats right boys and girls...Saturday is big gun time... last long run before Chicago...so so so ready!!!!

No comments: