Thursday, September 30, 2010

Buzzz...Buzzz...Buzzz...
I am in a state of go! go! go! Do! do! do!
Trying to tie up loose ends at work before I will be gone so that I don't think about any of it once I am out of here.  Next Thursday at noon and I am goooone until the following Thursday!

This morning a 5 mile run was a good start to the day.
I have fallen in love with the cooler temps and the dark-thirty solitary silence of these morning runs...They set the tone for the day (yesterday excluded as my day went to shit in a blink of an eye)...but today is a new day and thanks to a concerned friend my day was salvaged by a surprise visit in the evening.

Tomorrow I rest and on Saturday I finish putting the hay in the barn so to speak...10 miles with 7 at goal marathon pace.
Boo yah!

No comments: