Monday, July 19, 2010

Thunderboomies!

Stupid Summer thunderstorms...

I thought I was going to get to run outside even though it was raining but as I was leaving work, the thunder was rolling so I headed back upstairs and grabbed my gym bag.

This morning I had PT and I was cleared for 'some' weights work, so I figured I would incorporate some of that into my running tonight since I was banished to the treadmill.

Ran 3 miles on the treadmill then hopped off, did 3 machines (upper body), then back on the treadmill for 2 more miles.  Then more weights work; doing circuit with 2 different machines followed by a set of 20 jumping jacks and/or 2 min of jump rope.  Did another 3 sets with different exercises.  Then I did my lower back stretches as dictated by the PT.  After that I hopped back on the treadmill and did 1 more mile.

I guess I can also count the 1 mile I walked on the treadmill during PT this morning, giving me 7 miles total for the day. 

Its not supposed to be thunderbooming tomorrow and I hope they are right...

In other news, I have gotten back down to my lower weight after not being so diligent, therefore today I started journaling my daily food intake again.  I wont be doing that here, but in my little notebook tucked neatly inside my purse.  Its time to try and knock off those last remaining lbs I want to lose before Chicago.

No comments: