Friday, April 20, 2012

Reading Rainbow

I had read this when it was first released...

 

Then came this one...and I bought it as soon as it was available for my Kindle...I was about 1/4 of the way through it I guess when The Hunger Games trilogy took over my life....
So my Sex and the City prequel(s) just had to wait...I didn't expect to get so sucked into The Hunger Games et al ...

Read in a matter of days...



Read in a matter of weeks...



This one took me a bit longer ... was harder for me to follow/be interested in ALL of it...I sped-read through parts :)
Then the movie came out...and then I finally got around to picking back up with Summer In the City (which was AWESOME if you are an SATC fan)...I just finished it on Wednesday...


So now I am fiiiiiiiiinally embarking on my next book!

No bigger Meb fan than me!!!
I've read 2 chapters already...and I am hooked...

And then next in my list???

I bought this one for my Kindle a few months ago, but its been waiting for me to finish with everything else first...

I thought about starting the series that is so hot right now:  Fifty Shades of Grey


I've heard A LOT about this series, and yes I know its very sex driven, bordering on super-raunchy (heavily S&M material), but with all the press and hoop-la over it (plus my friends all say you can't put it down), I had to get it for my Kindle!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to read about your thoughts on "Fifty Shades of Grey" many of my friends have been raving about it.

TX Runner Mom said...

I loved the pre-quels to SATC! I can't wait until the movies come out. And yes, I did just order 50 shades of gray for my Nook, lol.