I have a couple of playlists on my Shuffle, and one of them is what I call my 'go faster' playlist and/or for the last miles (probably 8 of them) of a marathon/half marathon or when you want a big negative split.
Not sure why, outside of the obvious, these particular songs make me go faster, or in some cases, just keep going..but they do!
I don't have these in any particular order and generally just click over to it on 'random shuffle' and take whatever order iPod wishes to dish out on any given day!
- Super Bass (Nicki Minaj)
- Tall Cool One (Robert Plant)
- I'm Sexy and I Know It (LMFAO)
- Party Rock (LMFAO)
- Good Feeling (Flo Rida)
- Moves Like Jagger (Maroon 5)
- Missionary Man (Eurythmics)
- I Like How It Feels (Enrique Iglesias)
- Rain Over Me (Marc Anthony)
- Judas (Lady Gaga) (the DJ Shadow remix version is best! but I actually have both versions on this playlist!)
- Born This Way (Gaga)
- Baby (Justin Bieber)
- Run the World (Beyonce)
- Evacuate the Dancefloor (Cascada)
- Edge of Glory (Gaga)
- On the Floor (Jennifer Lopez)
- Otis (Kanye West and Jay Z)
- 100% Pure Love (Crystal Waters)
- One Way or Another (Blondie)
- Shake Your Groove Thing (Peaches and Herb)
- Dance to The Music (Sly and the Family Stone)