Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where Is The Nearest Insane Asylum???

Well....Looks like I've gone and lost my ever-lovin' mind...

First weekend in March I will be part of a team runnin' 'cross Texas...203.2 miles to be exact with a bunch of women out of Austin...

I hope they go easy on me and don't give me the routes with coyotes...  :O)

And I would kinda be ok with not having to run any through Hill Country  :O)... but running River Road would be oh so nostalgic!!!!  Oh my goodness I cannot wait!!!  I don't care where they tell me to run! 

Here's a cute video that shows what it can be like...now what it will actually end up being like, Lord only knows!!!

Actually on this page there are quite a few videos that are cute to watch!!!

Actually I am super duper excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Guess taking that break from running in February isn't going to happen...I need to be able to run about 20 miles in about 36 hours time frame.

Thanks Melissa!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Danielle said...

that sounds freakin' awesome! wish I was gonna be in Texas!

Anonymous said...

Its going to be so freaking awesome fun! I can't wait.

Megan RAVES about this all year long. This year my schedule works out to allow for it.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

WOW! That's a challenge! I'm sure you'll be great though. I've never ran in a relay before, but it seems like a blast! Best wishes!

elf said...

You will absolutely love it. Have a great time!

saroy said...

Awesome! I'm running it too with a team from my tri club...at least I'm running in theory. My participation depends on what the space shuttle does. Sigh.

Bert said...

Have done it before and injured my achilles (had to postpone Boston for a year!) because I ran an extra leg when someone got injured. Otherwise it was great fun. Mostly in hindsight once the sleep deprivation wears off...

Anonymous said...

omg. good luck. I'll meet you in atx for margaritas afterwards! hahaha