OK, here goes...
Four TV Shows that I Watch: I am going to assume this means without fail, so here are 4 (and lately everything is on DVR it seems; too busy!):
- Criminal Minds
- Any Law & Order
- Biggest Loser
- Hot Yoga
I don't know that I have anything to put here!!! I do say 'Whoa!' a lot I guess. I only know this because this morning a guy here at work said "I thought about you this morning" and his reason was because he was listening to something on the radio, a story, and out loud in his car he said 'WHOA!'.
Four Things I've Learned From My Past:
- Everything (and everyone) is a test; whether it/they are good/bad. People cross paths for a reason
- You can undo the damage of your younger days
- Demons can be slain; you just have to have the right ammunition, and a lot of willpower, determination and guts to face them
- Love is blind. Oh how love is blind.
Four Things I'm Looking Forward To:
- My trip to NYC at the end of November
- My getaway in the Summer (not sure where just yet; still planning)
- Meeting someone special maybe...
- Spending more time with close friends, or friends that I would like to be closer to!
Four Things About Winter:
- I get to wear all my cute boots!!!
- Lower humidity = better hair days
- Better running conditions (even though I have somehow become a bit less tolerate to the cold; I blame hot yoga :O)
- Lower electricity bills