Monday, November 8, 2010

I actually came back on to blogger to delete the previous post...then I remembered how many times I have done that before and you know what?  So some people get offended or their feelings hurt...it may or may not be warranted...but at the end of the day, every day is not rainbows and unicorns...some days its piles of shit, bad hair cuts and road side bombs...

Right now I am sad...I am bitter...I am angry...My mom, my last remaining parental unit is dying and I will be damned if I apologize or recant anything that I may or may not say...so ...

Thats that...

Oh and I ran 4 miles this morning before work...didnt want to but I did it.

1 comment:

run4may said...

Amen sister!

I am so sorry to hear about your mama. I can only imagine what you must be going through.