Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Happy Happy Sweaty Sweaty!

First things first...humidity was back in full force this morning so I had a sweaty run before work...and there will be more sweat this afternoon with 90 min of hot yoga!  I looooooooooooove my hot yoga days!  I might even be brave and place my mat under a fan today which one would think would make it 'cooler'.  It does not!  Its actually hotter!!  I dont know if I can actually make it through under one but I think today is as good a day as any to try!

Now....a couple of weeks back after I posted the product review for Sweaty Bands, I wrote the company asking for a sample to do a giveaway on my blog.  I have done this once or twice before with other brands but never heard back from them.

Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this morning when I checked my mail, in the mailbox were Sweaty Bands for a giveaway!!!!!!!!  And a handwritten note thanking me for my awesome product review (I had sent a link to the post when I wrote them)!!!

So I will doing my first giveaway on my blog in the VERY near future!  So stay tuned for the 'requirements' to be entered to win 2 really cuuuuute Sweaty Bands that they sent me!!!  One is a wide (1.5in) and one is of normal size (1in).  They didnt send any sparkly skinny ones...good thing too because I might have had to keep it for myself!  Jokes!  OK...

So you can get a head start by becoming a follower of this blog (and sucking up to me in the comments; more jokes!)...tell your readers to come on over!

Will post a picture and the 'rules' later on (probably tonight; more likely tomorrow :O)

2 comments:

Nicole C. said...

WANT WANT WANT! I wonder if they'd even keep the sweaty fly away hair from falling out of my helmet when I'm skating? Because THAT is hella annoying.

Karen Seal said...

VERY cool! I love love love Sweaty Bands!!! :0)