Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Vacation, It's All I Ever Wanted


Vacation

All I ever wanted
Vacation
Had to get away
Vacation

Starting on Friday, I will leaving for my very extended vacation!

I cannot remember the last time I took this much time off, but with our new PTO system here, I get 5 weeks of time off a year to use as I choose!

And for the past few years, my vacations have centered around traveling somewhere for a marathon, half marathon or a race in general.

Not this time.

This time its a glorious 11 day stretch of pure bliss...

This time its just about relaxing and enjoying getting away for some much needed recharging of the batteries!  

I will be MIA from the blog, may be able to pop in a time or two, but highly doubtful!

I plan to stay as far away from electronics (other than my beloved iPod) for the entire 11 days!!!



2 comments:

Mel said...

Enjoy! You deserve it!

TX Runner Mom said...

Enjoy your time off!!!