Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I don't know if I am not feeling like myself right now, or if I have writer's block or if I just don't feel like sharing...so sorry for the lack of words...its coming up on the holidays, which isn't going to be easy for me this year, so I might go in and out...Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday and its just not going to ever be the same again...

As you know, it probably won't last long.  I am certain most of you have a bazillion other blogs to read so one less for a bit won't hurt for a few days right?  :O)

I'm running obviously (5 weeks to DWR!) and doing things and doing other other things too  :O), just a lot of personal that doesn't really belong here, and this week I seem to have a lot of internal feelings that I am dealing with...Stay tuned!

No comments: