Thursday, August 19, 2010


Yaaaaaaaaaaaawn says me the sleepy head!
Buuuuuuuuut...
I DID get up this morning!!!!

Got up just before 5am; actually started waking up around 4am for some reason?...weird...
Drank some water and G2, popped a couple of S!Caps...which reminds me I need to order another bottle today...and was out the door just before 5:30am!  Had my little blinky light on along with my head light since I decided to NOT run to Rice and around...too scary to run that route by myself...so having something alerting the fact that I was on the dark roads through River Oaks was muy importante!  What I did was run up past Kirby then over down to Inwood, through a small part of River Oaks, down past Luke's Locker then up Dunlavy.  Once I got home, I had left some (cold) G2 out on the patio, refilled my little 10 oz'er and off I went again and did two 1 mile loops there at the house.  Just over an hour run and I was schweaty schweaty!  But it felt good to know I had the mileage in for the day out of the way.  I was about 40 min late for work, but eh, thats ok!  Every once in a while never hurt anyone!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

random question: do you live in houston? i thought you did but wasnt sure.

Junie B said...

yes ma'am!

Jason Holmes said...

Junie...Why in God's name do you want to get up so early? I dont think I could run with you at 5 am....your tougher than I am.

Junie B said...

@Jason: ONLY because i have to be at work early :) I dont usually do it except on Saturdays :)

NY Wolve said...

Thats hard core.