Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Brrrr....

We had a 'cool' front come through!  Which means when I started on my run tonight it was 28% humidity!  Yeah it was 93 deg out still, but only a feels like of 94!  Thats over 10 deg cooler than I normally run in in the evenings!  That lower humidity made for me being covered in salt at the end but at least it wasnt covered in dripping sweat and even my shorts were dry!  Whaaat the whaaat???

6 mile loop from my house to Rice, around and back.
Paces were between 9:40 and 10:26.  2 were in the 9's, 2 were around 10:08 and the other 2 were 10:20 and 10:26

I also finally downloaded Saturdays 19 miler and the average pace was 10:36...now THAT is something I can get behind!  I told you it was a good day out there on Saturday.  :)

Time for a smoothie!

3 comments:

Willow River Piecemakers said...

I bow to your speediness! That's some stinkin' good pace for a 19 miler!!

MJ said...

nice! We've had one cool day here, I'm hoping it continues in that direction.

Dana said...

Getting caught up again...reading from the oldest to the newest...

SO GLAD to read "covered in salt" and "shorts were dry"--that was my experience this morning and it FREAKED ME OUT!!

WOW--10:36 average for a 19 miler? I can't wait until I'm there! :D