Monday, August 16, 2010

Still a Bit on Blogcation...Be Back Soon!

I am still not really in the writing mood...so bear with me followers...I promise to be back as normal as possible as soon as possible.  Writers block maybe?

I am trying to get through these next couple of weeks of torture marathon training in this God awful heat...the past few days the heat index has been 110 and above with a dewpoint of 78-80 which even the weather guy says that that is just downright ridiculous and you will probably NEVER see it above 80.  Ever.  Well doesnt that make it all better now? LOL.  September 18th cannot get here fast enough!

This weeks schedule:

Monday: 6 miles (treadmill)
Tuesday: 6 miles (3 miles morning, 3 miles evening) or if I dont get up then 4 miles on the treadmill, 2 miles outside
Wednesday: 7 miles
Thursday: 3 miles
Friday: Rest
Saturday: 19 miles (depending on how that goes, I might do 20)
Sunday: 3 miles

No comments: