Sunday, March 21, 2010

Woke up this morning to freeeezing temps!!  WTH?  2nd day of Spring and 33 deg and high winds!  Brrr...
Nonetheless I wanted another 'green monster' to get my day started.  Such an easy breakfast with tons of what you need!
1 cup of yogurt
dash of cinnamon
1 Truvia packet
1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
1 banana
splash of Silk vanilla
About 2 cups of fresh spinach!

Blend it all together!

Obviously you can put in whatever type of yogurt and fruit you want, but this is by far my favorite!
I have also added 1/2 an avocado before, but it makes it VERY thick...but oh so yummy!
I have also added a raw egg too, but raw eggs can be tricky.
And NO you CANNOT taste the spinach!

1 comment:

Pony and Petey said...

Thanks for posting the ingredients! I've been hearing everyone raving about this so I'm glad to finally know what goes in it.

I've got spinach growing in the garden so that will make it easy = )