Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Food Chronicle - Day 6 and I am Really Tired of this :o)...One more day of food logs...

Breakfast (7:45)
2 scrambled eggs
2 pieces of whole grain toast (w jelly/no butter)
and about 20 minutes later...1 banana
What can I say?  First off I woke up RAVENOUS!!!  I thought the eggs and toast would do it, but no such luck.

Snack (10:30)
Overnight oats (1/2 banana sliced in and some shredded coconut)

Lunch (12:30)
Salad (spinach, pasta shells, snaps and chick peas; no dressing today, just lemon juice, salt and pepper)

I am still ravenous, and its 2pm...drinking cup of hot tea.  I don't know whats going on but nothing is making me feel satiated today.  Just an empty pit feeling in the stomach.  Maybe because Aunt Flo is here?  (sorry guys)...I dont know what else to do...Guess I will try a cup of hot cocoa now...

And then I suddenly I read over on another blog that yes indeed, I probably should be blaming Mother Nature on todays crazy appetite (same thing on 2 other girls blogs today; and yep, we're all experiencing the same 'thing')...oh well...

Snack (3:30)
Homemade 'nutri-grain' bar
Dinner (6:30)
Amys veggie burger with swiss/hummus/spinach/sprouts (on Orowheat Whole Grain Sandwich Thin)
1/2 baked sweet potato with a tbsp of greek yogurt, chives and a pat of butter

*******************************************

Workout
  • 40 minutes running - treadmill 
  • weights with trainer
    • back
    • bi's
    • tri's 
  • Abs while watching Biggest Loser (stability ball)

2 comments:

Howard Gray said...

Food logs are such a pain but can really be worthwhile. A must before you even think about putting any supplements in your mouth!
In fact you have inspired me to do one myself.
Thank you!

Howard Gray said...

Food logs are such a pain but can really be worthwhile. A must before you even think about putting any supplements in your mouth!
In fact you have inspired me to do one myself.
Thank you!