Monday, March 29, 2010

KW Hills

1 mile warm up
200m uphill repeats for 20 min - medium effort
1 mile (using all 4 cloverleafs) - fast

Felt sluggish during the 200m repeats, but it was OK.  My legs felt kinda dead, but I expected that. 

1 mile was indeed fast.  I only had Coachs time call at the end to let me know it was 8:40 as I dont usually bring the Garmin along on hills when I know I am going to be going 'easy' which is normal the Monday after a race.

I have to say I am so over hills...with Dallas RnR, then the next week a hilly long run, then more hills on workout and then the 8K with its hills, I am O.V.E.R. 'em!  I know I will have some to deal with on Thursdays 1st stage race of Tour de Bayou (plus its a trail run), but man I hope Saturdays long run is flat.  Flat.  Flat. Flat.

Time for abs.  Sigh.

No comments: