Monday, March 8, 2010

I knew last night that I wasnt going to KW hills today, so with my bag packed I hit it and I hit it hard today.  

2 miles warmup on the treadmill on 2% incline

3 min at 3%
3 min at 4%
3 min at 5%
4 min at 0%
Repeat.
Repeat ONE MORE TIME...

Then I cranked it all the way up to 15% incline and held on for dear life and just tried to stay ON the treadmill, walking it briskly at 4.5mph for 2 min.

Walked it out for 2 min at 0%

Repeat.

Then I cooled down running at about 9:40 pace for 15 min.

After that I decided since I had nothing pressing me to get out of there tonight, I hit the weights for about 30 minutes doing some back and shoulder work.

I was a sweaty mess indeed and it felt FANTASTIC!  I got my mojo back thanks to Coach and his wise, wise, wise words...

After getting home, I just threw some Silk, 1/2 banana, a touch of vanilla and 5oz of plain 0% Greek Chobani yogurt into the smoothie maker and made 'dinner'.  Nom Nom!

2 comments:

Mel said...

Boca makes the best sausage links, or at least I think so. Morningstars are weird. But I love almost everything else they have.

I have the fit fresh salad container and their shake containers. Great. The little dressing part on the salad thing is a little hard to clean sometimes, but it's awesome!

Junie B said...

thanks mel! i will try the Boca!

you're still going to dallas this weekend right?