Sunday, March 7, 2010

Oscar Sunday

Today is one of my guiltiest pleasures...Watching all the hoopla on E! leading up to the Oscars.  I am after all, when it comes right down to it...all girl.  I absolutely adore fashion and all things fabulous! 

I got all my 'errands' done early, including some tanning :), then started on fixing food stuff for the week...which incidentially, blogger is being weird and wont let me upload photos right now.  Poo.  I have lots to share!  So I will keep trying as the evening goes on!

Right now I have my Oscar worthy pizza concoction in the oven and about to chow down...I'm starving and tired of noshing on cut up veggies :)

I am feeling no worse for wear after yesterdays run and 'incident' so that makes me happy! 

Red carpet is starting so ON WITH THE SHOW!!!

4 comments:

MJ said...

I'm watching too! I have some fresh chicken picatta and roasted potatoes to go with the show. Is it bad that I've been watching coverage since 3pm??? lol

junieb said...

ive been watching since 1pm!!! love love love the Chanel couture that sarah j parker had on!! other than that i am disappointed...and WHAT IS CHARLIZE THERON WEARING???> GAH!!

NY Wolve said...

Make me laugh. The Oscars are always good for the glamour, even for me, a 40ish old guy. Demi Moore looked unbelievable -- better than she did back int he day, even.

junie b said...

NYW: you disappoint me. :O) I thought for ONCE (thank God) Demi Moore FINALLY is looking a bit 'haggard'...and could you be any more of a spray tanner??? ;o)