Friday, March 26, 2010

For the Fun of it Friday!

I know a lot of men (and women) think shes the shiznit, and I think she used to be, when she had some curves on her...not so much now.  Shes just plain skinny and no tone whatsoever...girlfriend needs a sandwich.  And some weights to lift.

As it should be.  1 strike and you're OUT!  ... Or at least, as we now know, the 1st strike being the one you found out about first (seems like he might be Tiger Squared as 4th hooch just came out to tell her tale)...wish I would have listened to that 'song' myself...

I admit, I am posting this one mostly because I adore the shoes, but also because given the horrid bathing suit picture of her from a while back, she looks good I think...but really its mostly about the shoes :o)

I am going to have to agree with this one...Vogue has a 'reputation' and at the end of the day, is a business.  If Wintour wants to keep the reputation AND its marketing dollars, she should stick to her guns...Just because someone was picked from obscurity, cast in an award winning movie, does not make one a 'model' nor someone who 'deserves' recognition in a fashion magazine.  The movie was FANTASTIC...SHE was fantastic in it...but model material for Vogue...nuh uh.

Now that I found out they have HFCS in their bread, I won't be going here unless its a necessity [read: road trip]...I do like the fact though that the offer of egg whites as opposed to just eggs is going to be an option as opposed to other fast food joints and their breakfast sammichs...

I've always thought Catherine was smart...She likes cake and thinks diets are 'scary'!!

**********************************************

In personal news, and not quite so exciting as that of a celebutante, I am questioning my decision to 'race' tomorrow morning.  I am just beat down all kinds of tired for the obvious reasons and 1 thats not so obvious (you girls know what I mean)...I wish it were a flat as a pancake course, but it isnt.  At least I get to 'sleep in' for a Saturday and I am leaving 1/2 day today from work.  Maybe that will help...My thoughts are just to go out and run and listen to the body...its only an 8K, and at the end of the day, its not like I'm going to win or anything...so if I have less than a stellar day by my standards, thats all they are...my standards.

Question:  Have you ever ran a race when you thought maybe you shouldn't have due to being physically 'impaired'?  Good choice or no?

No comments: