Thursday, February 23, 2012

CrossFit (On Ramp) - COMPLETE

I've signed on for the next 7 months (6 months and I got an extra month for free; and considering how much CrossFit costs, an extra month definitely makes a difference).  I figured a 6 month commitment was doable, and when I put pen to paper, taking into account the additional free month, the cost came out to what I pay for a trainer for a looooot less time, access and attention.  And no where near the workout I get from CrossFit.

Now it's on to the really good stuff...and yes that is sarcasm.
I see the WOD every day on the website for the non-on-ramp people and I have to admit, its freaking scary...I know what a lot of the terms mean, and I'm so going to be getting my ass handed to me on a regular basis.

SO EXCITED!!!



Here is my question for the readers:  Are you even remotely interested in me blogging CrossFit workouts?  I don't want to shove it down anyone's throats, but I know a lot of folks are very interested in CrossFit...so what say you?
Yay?  Nay?  Couldn't care less?

1 comment:

Heather said...

I am trying cross fit tomorrow!